Excel Macro Tutorial : How to add different types of controls like Text Box, Radio button, button etc. in Excel
This is the 3rd Article of this Excel Macro Tutorial. In this Article, we are going to see How to add different types of controls like Text Box, Radio button, button etc. in to the Excel
Follow the below Steps one-by-one to Add Controls in your Excel Workbook or else watch my Video tutorial here:
1. Go to the Developer Tab (How to Add Developer Tab in Excel 2007 or 2010)
2. Click on “Insert” arrow link
3. Form Controls and ActiveX Control
4. Whichever control you want to add in the Excel Sheet, just click on that control
5. Now click on the place where you want to be that control
6. Your control will be placed at that place. Now you can drag that control wherever you want and also you can adjust the size of that control.
To Check out more Excel Macro Tutorials, visit Excel Macro Tutorial
My name is Vishwamitra Mishra. Friends Call me Vishwa. This blog is authored by me. I am an Excel Geek. Well, this blog talks a lot about my passion in Excels & Macros so I’ll not talk about it :) I am very much passionate about traveling & quite recently discovered that I am a good photographer too..:P
AND GET A FREE!
E-BOOK FOR EXCEL VBA BEGINNERS
DON'T MISS ANY NEW ARTICLE !
Get your FREE! E-Book & Have Every New Article Delivered Straight To Your Email-Box