Excel Macro Tutorial : Add Developer Tab in Excel – 2007 and 2010
Before starting writing Macro in Excel 2007/2010, we need Developer Tab, where all the controls, options, settings are there for Excel VBA. You can add developer Tab in your excel 2007 or 2010 easily by going through the below mentioned steps.
- Click on File of the Excel Workbook
- Click on Option
- Go to “Customized Ribbon”
- In Right hand side in “Main Menu” Option check the “Developer” check box
- Click OK
- Click the Office Button
- Click the Excel Option button at the bottom
- Go to the Popular button at the left
- Under Top Option for Working with Excel, check the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon option.
- Click OK button to finish editing.
Watch the below Video to see how to add Developer Tab in Excel
To Check out more Excel Macro Tutorials, visit Excel Macro Tutorial
My name is Vishwamitra Mishra. Friends Call me Vishwa. This blog is authored by me. I am an Excel Geek. Well, this blog talks a lot about my passion in Excels & Macros so I’ll not talk about it :) I am very much passionate about traveling & quite recently discovered that I am a good photographer too..:P
AND GET A FREE!
E-BOOK FOR EXCEL VBA BEGINNERS
DON'T MISS ANY NEW ARTICLE !
Get your FREE! E-Book & Have Every New Article Delivered Straight To Your Email-Box