How to Send Email Automatically from Excel
In the previous Article, you learnt how to Schedule a Program in Windows. In this article you are going to learn, How can we send email from Excel on a Scheduled date and Time automatically without any manual intervention. I have taken an Example from Live Scenario, where you want to send an Email on a daily basis based on certain conditions and cafeterias.
Example:Let’s assume that You are working as a Team Lead. You have 10 members in your team. You are responsible to assign Task to each member with a dead-line (Date of Completion). You need to track that each team member is completing their assigned task on or before the dead-line. If any of the team member is crossing the deadline one email should be sent to that person automatically from the Outlook configured on your system or Server wherever this Excel Tracker is kept.
During your day time your team will be working and status will be updated by them. In morning by 9:00 AM you want that Excel Macro should go and verify all the Tasks against each one of your team member and send an email to them if they are crossing the dead-line.
The Excel Template which I have prepared looks like this:
How to Set this up for your System
Follow the below Steps to Set up this Macro in your System:
Step 1. Download the Workbook.
Step 2. Save this Workbook at some Location in your system.
Step 3. Now Schedule this Workbook in Task Scheduler in your System. To know How to Schedule a Task in Windows Read this article.
Note: In the Slide Number 11, of the previous article, You need to give the Complete path of your Workbook where it is saved
If the Path is not correct then this Scheduler will not run and through Error.
You can also download the “How to Schedule a Task in Windows PPT” from here
- How to send email from Excel Macro from Outlook This is continuation of my Previous Article you learnt How...
- How to Schedule a Task in Windows 7 This article is not related to Excel Macro. This is...
- How to Send an Email using Excel Macro from Gmail or Yahoo Dear Readers, In this article we are going to learn...
- How to Send ActiveWorkbook as attachment in Email In previous Article, i had written how to Send Email...
- Download : Excel Macro Application to Send Multiple Emails Hello Friends, I was getting queries on : How to...